The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



18 April 2005

Because


B

ecause, Because, Because. I'm not writing a blog entry today... why? Well... Because! laugh. I'm sitting here and absolutely nothing is happening in my brain. For the second time within a week I've sat here and nothing was going on inside my head. And I feel so bad about it. You take time out to stop by my blog anticipating something entertaining to read, maybe a little music... and there's nothing here.

I thought, maybe because I write something 7 days a week... maybe I need to take off one day. I notice a lot of blogs aren't published on the weekends. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I slacked off 2 days... I thought I could cheat on Sundays by having the Answerman fill in here. But there's been no questions. Maybe y'all don't understand the Answerman's function. It's kind of a tongue in cheek deal where you ask crazy, stupid questions and he answers them. So this week you have a mission. You need to think of some insane question that you may or may not need the answer for... leave it in the comments section and the Answerman will answer it on Sunday.

I feel that y'all deserve an entry. You very nicely come here everyday and leave a comment. I feel obligated to write an entry where upon you can leave a comment. There's even a website or blog that has ideas for blog articles... however, "If you could kill someone and get away with it... who would you kill?" just doesn't seem appropriate enough. I'm afraid someone will type in my name. laugh. I promise... come back tomorrow and I will have a great entry... even if I have to stay up all night tonight and think of something!

Burning Questions and Random Thoughts

Does your brain go on vacation sometimes? Do you not have a clue what to write about? What do you do?

Today's Birthday

Today's birthday gal is Lucretia Borgia, murderess and daughter of Pope Alexander VI born in 1480.

Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker