The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



25 April 2005

Say Cheese!


N

o matter how many pictures of me that are taken... I always look completely stupid. And the strokes have made it look even worse. I'm not sure exactly when poor photography took over, but I have never seen a picture of me where I said "hey! that looks good of me."

However, despite my fear of posting my picture I am putting up this collage of some of the pictures from the dance on Saturday night. I put them together, made it a 5x7 and will put one each in a frame and give them to Olivia and Nina. I also took the snapshots and made them into a little movie on a DVD for them to watch on their television. That turned out pretty neat.

If I can figure out how to make them play on here I would show it. With my camera I can also take short, 15 second movies and I have a few of those as well.

Well, I am off to Walmart to buy fingernail polish remover. I thought this stuff might wear off by now... nope.









Burning Questions and Random Thoughts

Do you like the way you look in pictures? Is there a certain way you pose because you think it's your best side?

Today's Birthday

Today's birthday boy is Guglielmo Marconi 1874 in Bologna Italy, Inventor. By any chance are you listening to the radio right now? If so you can wish Marconi a Happy Birthday... yep, he's the inventor of the radio.

Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker