The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



04 April 2005

Who would you want to tie up for 24 hours?


A

nyone at all, and why? Your kids, mate? mother-in-law? neighbor? You could tie them up for 24 hours and do anything you want to them and not be sent to prison. Someone asked me that last night... I've been thinking since then and I am honestly having a hard time with it.

I've run a hundred people through my mind, then think... nah, there's got to be someone better. The one person I keep coming back to is the girl that lives in the apartment across from me. Yes, she would be perfect to tie up. Not because she's a pain in the ass, but because she is so hot! lol She always waves, I wave back... good thing she can't read minds. Short blonde hair, thin... and she probably would kill me, but what a way to go.

Then at the other end of the spectrum, I try and think of someone I dislike... and believe it or not, I can't think of anyone I dislike so much as to tie them up, even for 24 hours. Maybe something is wrong with me. I have to develope my "dislike" gene or something. I wonder if it has anything to do with my anti-depressant pills? Hmmmm.

Burning Questions and Random Thoughts

So who would you tie up? and why? Friend or Foe? And can you tell I was grasping at straws to come up with something to write about this morning? lol

Today's Birthday

Today's birthday boy is Caracalla aka Marcus Aureiius Antoniius, Roman emperor Ruled 211-17 born in 188 AD.

The 100 Things Countdown Continues

Continuing with my list:

40. I've never been tied up by anyone, mainly because I've never let anyone do it.

39. There have been times when I thought it would be fun.

If you really want to see my uptodate 100 Things.

Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker