The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



04 May 2005

Burning Blogging Questions


E

very so often I really do think about my blog and what I write. Not so much the content but the length of it. Some blogs I visit are 3 sentences long... others are paragraph after paragraph. To be honest, I'm not sure which I like better... somedays it seems like I am in a hurry and prefer the short ones. Then there are the days when I read and read and read... but then I am too tired to leave a comment.

So, I decided to turn to you... fellow readers of blogs, compatriates of the written word, others with no life like me... to see what you like.

Another problem I have is leaving comments. Granted, it seems like I never get around to your blog, but I try. Some I leave comments, others I don't and to be quite honest, I really don't know what prompts me to leave a comment or not. I feel guilty when I visit a blog and do not leave a comment... and I should. I know how I feel when there's not a lot of comments. I love the comments and I do try and write something on other peoples blogs.

If I am babbling, feel free to stop me anytime you want. lol...

Most of my entries are the same length... three, maybe four paragraphs. To be more exact, when my brain starts sputtering that's when I wrap things up and put in that final period.

Burning Questions and Random Thoughts

So... long or short blogs? You MUST leave a comment. Do you go to other peoples blogs and leave comments or not? Any rationale behind that? Does anyone really read the side bars on a blog?

Today's Birthday

Today's birthday boy is Hosni Mubarak, the present Egyptian President born in 1928. Happy Birthday Hosni!

Hey! Don't forget Mother's Day is this weekend. Look down the side bar and click on the mall. You can order flowers from 1-800-flowers at discount prices!! You'll be a hero!

Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker