The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



25 May 2005

I'm Baaaccckkk and I Am The Lucky One!


E

ver since Friday the 13th it's been one thing after another. I'm not going to go through the litany of events and mishaps... you already know the items.

Starting today, it's going to be all good luck. I may even buy a lotto ticket!

If I win, I'll fly all you guys to Houston for a party! How's that? For good luck I rubbed my relic of Saint John Nueman... I also made my usual lottery pact with God... if I win I'll start going to church on Sundays, donate heavily, be good, give to the poor, blah, blah, blah. I think even He yawned at that one... I guess it gets old after awhile.

4,6,9,11,15,23 Am I cool or what? I'm even giving you the winning numbers... on one condition... if you play and win you must give me a cut. If you don't wanna cut me in then don't play those numbers. Instead you play 31,25,16,21,1,5, they are guaranteed losing numbers. How do I know they are losing numbers? Laugh... Trust me I know...

Burning Questions and Comments

Have you ever won the lottery? Even a small amount? Or do you want to come clean and admit you won for millions? Have you ever played the Irish Sweepstakes? I have and lost as usual.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker