The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



01 May 2005

In Dreams... My Dreams


D

o you have recurring dreams? Either a nice, regular dream or a nightmare that keeps playing over and over as if it was on a VCR and your brain keeps hitting the replay button? I do... I've had this particular dream for as long as I can remember. I'm not sure which category it falls into as far as genre of dreams. Now don't laugh... I'm Superman. Yes, I'm faster than a speeding bullet and can leap tall buildings... well, kinda/sorta.

In this dream, I am in my superman outfit... I run just like superman does and then I jump into the air and take off. This is where it gets kinda murky. After taking off into the air, I get caught up and entangeled in telephone wires. It seems to take forever to get out of the mess. After that I can't fly for crap. I still fly, but I'm slower than molasses... a flying turtle could go faster than I do. I never get to whatever catastrophe I was flying to in the dream.....



I've thought about going to a dream analysis person but I already have basically figured out what is going wrong in my life. I have always felt, especially when I was in politics that I could accomplish anything (superman)... but I was always held back for one reason or another (the wires).

Another slight variation is the dream where again I am superman. I'm trying to get on a bus... the driver won't let me on because I didn't have exact change. Now come on... I'm superman and that costume doesn't have a pocket to hold any cash.

Burning Questions and Random Thoughts

Is there anyone out there that interprets dreams? Any thoughts on what I need to do to stop this nightmare? Do you have any weird dreams? that are recurring?

Today's Birthday

Today's birthday gal is Calamity Jane [Martha Burke], frontier adventurer/Indian fighter. Born in 1852. Another favortie of mine is Kate Smith, born 1907 in Greenville, Alabama. Born in 1907, she was known for her rendition of God Bless America and as the Philadelphia Flyers Good Luck Charm.

Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker