The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



18 June 2005

Blatant Advertising


H

onest... this will be the only time I will ever bore you with Blatant Advertising. As you know, I formerly had Monique's Shopping Mall over on the sidelines. I thought it was neat but it just didn't do the business that I thought it would. The mounting cobwebs were clogging up the system.

So...... what did I do? Well, I've teamed up with a respectable travel company, Global Travel International, and became the owner of The Denny Shane Travel Agency! I've actually been looking around for something that I could do and hopefully make a little money also... as many of you know I've had a heart attack and two strokes, therefore not being able to work and on Social Security Disability, my income has been limited. I've never been a slacker in my life and now should not be a time when I should start developing a slacker attitude.

It would be nice if this takes off... it would also keep me out of trouble as it would occupy my mind. LOL... It's more to keep my brain active than making money, but hey, if I make a few bucks in the process then good for me! LOL

Need a vacation? Laugh, no I'm not going to do that to you... I value you more like friends than potential clients. However, if you need to go anywhere, consider clicking on the links on the left side of the blog and see what I can do to help you out with plane, hotel, car, etc.

That's it, no more advertising!! Oh stop clapping, it wasn't that bad!

Observations and Questions
I think today will be another free style day. Comment on anything you feel like... What are you having for dinner tonight and can I come?

Today's Birthday

In 1942, a voice that would change the music industry for ever... Paul McCartney, He's 63?????? Geez.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Plus have you sent me your picture to hang over on the wall on the right side yet? Also, we still have time gang, email me and I'll give you my home address... zip off a postcard and give me your address and I'll zip one off to you. It's been really interesting so far!

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker