The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



28 June 2005

The Celebrity Among Us...


O

nce in awhile people come into our lives that enrich us, make us happy with their words, their singing and their whole attitude. We have a few people who visit us regularly on The Not So Normal News.

You probably recognize the names if you are a regular visitor to my blog, as they each contribute with their comments.

The first celebrity is Brighton. A young, humorous and smart former Stripper here in Houston. She is a rare breed... one who not only performs her best in the club, but also holds down her family. She's had her ups and downs as we all have, and I wish her all the success as she ventures into a new career which I think will be a success due to her nature!

Deni Bonet is next. She sings, she's funny, irreverant, and just about anything else you want to throw into the mix. I have 2 of her CD's and have played them quite a bit since receiving them. Heck, my 2 daughters and I were on a trip to the zoo and Deni's CD was playing in the car and the girls were in the backseat snapping their fingers. LOL

Our next visiting celebrity comes from Minneapolis, Marlee MacLoud I just got her "Like Hollywood" CD the other day and have been playing it just as much as Deni Bonet's CD. Great CD Marlee, I love it and have to order more.

Last but not least is a fun person, Kathryn Magendie an author from the mountains of western North Carolina. I'm in the process of reading all of her stories and she really needs to be discovered. She's an authoress whose time has come!

If these is anyone out there who I forgot, please let me know... If I skipped anyone you know it was not intentional.

Observations and Questions
Have you been to these blogs? Do you have any celebrities as friends?

















Postcard of the Day

Today's Postcard comes from Dale. Cute card Dale and actually this little bugger looks like the guy that scampers in front of me every day while walking to my car.

Today's Birthday

In 1946 Gilda Radner, in Detroit, comedienne. A life cut down way, way before it should have.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Come on gang... get your picture to me if you want it displayed for the world to see.


We still have time gang, email me and I'll give you my home address... zip off a postcard and give me your address and I'll zip one off to you. It's been really interesting so far!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker