The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



25 June 2005

Does Anyone Really Care?


W

ell, thanks to rayray, I once again got sucked into doing one of these when I swore I wouldn't do another. I decided to do this on a Saturday for a reason... hardly no one reads my blog on a Saturday, so therefore no one will see my answers. LOL



three names I go by/have gone by
1. denny
2. dennis
3. hey you, the goofy guy in glasses

three screen names I use/have used
1. denny shane
2. bellaire
3. getster

three physical things I like about myself
(other than sexual, but please answer as you see fit)
1. my chin
2. my hands
3. my chest

three physical things I don't like about myself
1. my hair - wish there were a tiny bit more
2. my tiny belly - yeah, right lol
3. my toenails - ugh

three parts of my heritage
1. Irish
2. French
3. Lakota Sioux

three things that scare me
1. heights
2. good horror movies
3. a blind date

three everyday essentials
1. underarm deo.
2. hair combed
3. a shower

three favorite bands/musical artists
1. Luciano Pavarotti
2. Enigma
3. Elton John

three favorite songs
1. Nessun Dorma
2. The Rivers of Belief
3. Yellow Brick Road

three things I want in a relationship
1. Honesty
2. Spiciness
3. Companionship

three truths about me in no particular order
1. I've been doing my family history for a long, long time
2. I like nudist camps LOL
3. I can speed through a project or go as slow as molasses

three lies about me
1. I am cool, calm and collected
2. I am egotistical
3. I am a loner

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me.
1. hair, on head
2. neck
3. proper use of perfume

three favorite hobbies
1. Family History
2. Stamp Collecting
3. Blogging

3 things I want to do really badly right now
1. I'd be thrown off Blogger if I answered. LOL
2. Be in the south of France
3. be in a relationship that lasts

three careers I've considered/or wished I had gone into
1. be a firetruck (when I was 4 years old)You didn't read wrong, I said TRUCK
2. archeologist
3. actor

three places I want to vacation
1. South of France
2. Rome, Italy
3. South Pacific

three things I wanna do before I die
1. live to see a great grand-child
2. find true love
3. climb Mt. Vesuvius again

three ways I'm stereotypically a boy
1. I like naked women (does that count?)
2. I like kissing women
3. I like being kissed by a woman

three celeb crushes
1. Annette Funicello
2. Penelope Cruz
3. Open slot here

Observations and Questions

What did you learn about me that you didn't know before? Now that you know all these things am I still as interesting and as sexy as I was before? lol Or talk about anything you want.

Today's Birthday

In 1945, Carly Simon, born in NYC, singer (Anticipation, You're So Vain).

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Come on gang... get your picture to me if you want it displayed for the world to see. We still have time gang, email me and I'll give you my home address... zip off a postcard and give me your address and I'll zip one off to you. It's been really interesting so far!

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker