The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



30 June 2005

I Really Hate The...


S

ciFi channel. I am so tired of it showing movies like Tremors I and II over and over. I think it's the 5th time this month it was on in prime time. They claim it's so viewers that missed it the first 50 times get a chance to see it. How many times do you really want to see Boa vs Cobra? The movie sucks in the first place..

Plus, another thing that aggrevates me is that the SciFi channel edits their movies. Come on guys a little nipple here and there never hurt anyone.

Personally, I think they might do a little better if they ran some of the real classics like the original Frankenstein, or Bela Lugosi as Dracula... how many remember the Creature From The Black Lagoon, The Original Blob (that was so bad it was good. How about Lon Chaney, Jr. as The Wolfman. James Arness as The Thing had me on the edge of my seat. Even The War of the Worlds, as cheesy as it was had me imagining space aliens all over the place. I was convinced they were going to land their crappy flying saucers on Independence Mall along side the Liberty Bell and take down Philadelphia with one swoop of that ray gun thing.

Observations and Questions
Do you have any favorite horror movies or stories? And no, this does not mean mother-in-law stories!

Postcard of the Day

Today's Postcard is from Fizzy and all the way from Great Britain. It show Yorkshire seasons and displays Wharfedale in winter, Homeward Bound, Hawes in springtime and the Castle and River Swale at Richmond. Thanks Fizzy, a really nice card!

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Come on gang... get your picture to me if you want it displayed for the world to see.


We still have time gang, email me and I'll give you my home address... zip off a postcard and give me your address and I'll zip one off to you. It's been really interesting so far!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker