The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



11 June 2005

Limited Offer!!...


Y

es folks you read correctly. Now for a limited time only you can have me send you this sleek, designed by me original postcard delivered to your front door! Beautifully crafted and full of color, this is surely going to be a Collector's Item. The front of the card depicts a real astronaut hanging from straps at the Johnson Space Center, a genuine picture of the beautiful Houston Skyline, a detailed map of Texas, a rendering of Davy Crockett and the Alamo, The Galleria, Galveston, and much, much more!.

Then on the reverse you'll see such things as my actual return address, your name printed in the Dear xxxx space, a nice, warm note from me, a graciously thought out good bye note and a genuine reproduction of my actual signature!

Hurry folks, these won't last long! They are just perfect for hanging on your fridge and letting everyone know that you know me! Slip it under your pillow at night for those extra special dreams... OoOOoOOoOOo Tape it to the rear window of your car so you'll get those extra good parking spots. You can even use it as a coaster for chilled wine when you have happy little get-togethers at your home.

I know, I know you're squirming in your seats wondering "how do I get one of these great cards" that are just perfect, as they can also be used for cute Christmas gifts! Best of all... they are FREE! Yes, you read right, FREE! All you need to do is email me your real name (with your blog name) and address. I'll pop one of these beauties into the mail today, or tomorrow.

Once you receive your postcard, I just know you will wonder how a really cool, sexy guy like me has the time to design such beauty... I design because it makes you happy.

But Hurry! Supplies are dwindling as I type. Once they are all gone, they are GONE forever! Attention Animal Lovers: These also make unique pooper scoopers!

Overseas addresses are no problem as I have a few Air Mail stamps left depicting a beautiful corn field somewhere. Request one now and we'll send a 2nd one to anyone you name! Send request to: denny609@sbcglobal.net

Observations and Questions

So tell us what creative idea you have for displaying my postcard when you receive it? They are suitable for lamenating as well. Come on, you know you want one.

Today's Birthday

In 1910 Jacques-Yves Cousteau born in France, oceanic explorer aboard Calypso.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Get your picture to me today!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker