The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



29 June 2005

Today is 29 June...


Y

ep, here we are 29 June 2005 already. All day it will be the 29th day of June in the year of Our Lord 2005. Wow! Did you see that? A tumbleweed just blew across the page!.

If you look at the graphic you will see a rough x-ray of what my brain looks like this morning.

I know! If you would like to be featured as an article on The Not So Normal News, send me an email with a short biography of your life. That could be interesting, but only if you also allow me to doctor up your biography. You know, in case it might be a tad boring. I could spice it up for you a little. For example: My good friend Bored in the Forest of Dean, Great Britain, average housewife and mother could be turned into: Bored in the Forest of Dean, Not Your Average Hot Mamma. Now which would you rather read?

We could turn a mild-mannered school teacher into a sexy teacher who specializes in instructing slaves and masters in the subtle techniques of S&M or B&D.

Observations and Questions
So do you think I've stumbled onto something here? Would you submit your biography to me which would be subject to changing around a little to make it more interesting? Can I see a show of hands please? Yes or No. And a little note as to why you want your bio changed. LOL

Postcard of the Day

Today's Postcard is from Adrienne. This really nice card depicts the Great Lakes Lighthouses. I love lighthouses. They are Left to Right: Marblehead, Lake Erie; White Shoal, Lake Michigan; Charlotte-Genesee, Lake Ontario; Marquette Harbor, Lake Superior; Cheboygan Light, Lake Huron; Holland Harbor, Lake Michigan. Thanks Adrienne... very nice card!

Today's Birthday

In 1858, George Washington Goethals... Who? He was the engineer who built the Panama Canal.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Come on gang... get your picture to me if you want it displayed for the world to see.


We still have time gang, email me and I'll give you my home address... zip off a postcard and give me your address and I'll zip one off to you. It's been really interesting so far!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker