The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



09 July 2005

Aaaarrrggghhhh!


N

ow I'm not stupid... I'm educated... Fairly patient... Ok, you get the picture. As you know I have my own travel agent website. If you haven't been there yet to plan your exciting vacation, then by all mean please visit. The link is right over there on the left column. Once there you can go one of two ways, the world or to my corner of the Mayan Empire in Belize. The GTI site alreadys has a module that accepts credit cards. I am now installing a credit card module on the Belize side. And I have been working on it for 24 hours now... actually 19 hours straight.

I've been losing my mind. Oh yes, I've read the instructions, well 4 pages of them anyway. But who needs 'stinkin' instructions"? I'm intelligent, I can do this! Aaaarrrggghhh... Calm down now Denny... you can do it, you're smart, you went to college...

Once again in case you missed it the first two times: Aaaaarrrrggghhh!!!

#&*@&^#^ %#)&@##!& #&##^@((( There I feel much better!

Observations and Questions
Talk about anything your heart desires today!

Today's Birthday

In 1879, Ottorino Respighi, born in Bologna, Italy. Composer

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Come on gang... get your picture to me if you want it displayed for the world to see.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker