The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



27 July 2005

I Am Officially Open


F

or business. For those that don't know I am basically retired... on social security disability actually. After a heart attack and two strokes and sitting around doing nothing, about 2 months ago I started a little travel agency. It's right over there on the left and there are two parts to the agency; one half for Belize and the other half for the rest of the world. After I retired from politics and moved to Texas I worked for a resort on Ambergris Caye (pronounced 'key', not 'kay')on an island off the coast of Belize in Central America. During that time I became fairly knowledgeable on the tiny little country and decided I would include that destination as a separate part of the business....

During the time I was with the resort I became friends with many people from all walks of life; politicians, recording artist, television and movie stars, powerhouse attorneys and yes, the little, average people as well, just like me. I saved many of the email addresses of those people and sent out an announcement as soon as I opened the agency for business. I was over-whelmed with the support from these people who I grew to know and really like... and they started booking almost right away. So far I've made over 30 reservations for these people at different resorts on the island. To be honest however, I had more fun booking the average people like me. We had more in common... like trying to go on vacation without any money. LOL. The money people were kind of like extra gravy.

So why am I telling you all this? It's my blog and I can write anything I want. Laugh... no, not really. I know many of you travel and I want you to avail yourselves on some of the incredibly low prices on air and trips... and in particularly trips to Belize and Ambergris Caye.

Observations and Questions
I know you're all busy, but I would appreciate it if you would click on the link on the left and go to the online agency, the Belize link in particular and play around and tell me what you think... are there any typos? Links that don't work? What SHOULD I have on there or what should I remove? Thanks!

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

In 1944 Bobbie Gentry, born in Mississippi, what did Billi-Jo throw off the bridge? and in the death notices... 1990, Bobby Day rocker, (Rockin' Robin), dies of cancer at 60.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Still time :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker