The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



30 July 2005

Remember When...


Y

ou were a kid and in magazines or the newspaper there would be 2 pictures of the same thing. You had to find out what was different in the picture. Guess what? That's what we're gonna do today!!

On the right there are two pictures of my desk. The top picture was taken I guess a year ago and the second picture was taken at 3:30AM this morning.

Can you find the subtle differences between the two pictures? Yes I know it's a little hard, you really have to challenge your brain to begin working over-time to find these slight changes. Do you have anything else to do right now? I didn't think so... I suppose there should be a prize... for the person to come up with the closest number of changes without going over. Maybe a real live phone call from me? Dunno... or maybe a more appropriate prize... like nothing. LOL But then I just thought, I will have to count everything myself to determine who comes the closest.

On second thought, no prize, it would be way to much energy to expend....

Observations and Questions
Oh just go and count the stuff and put your answer in the comments... or if there's an item you would like further explanations of, I'll try and answer.





Birth Announcements and Death Notices

Today's birthday boy is Paul Anka, born 1941, in Ottawa Ontario, singer.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Still time :) Come on, you know you wanna send in your picture.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker