The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



11 July 2005

Tic-Toc--Tic-Toc


T

ic toc... I have, like everyone else, an alarm clock on my night table. I never set it to go off simply because I don't need it. One of the benefits of not working I suppose. Anyway, I woke up and looked at the clock, it was sitting there smirking at me and read 2:30 AM.

Out of bed I kinda-sorta jumped and began my day. Into the kitchen to put on the coffee, to the bathroom to ummmm "do things". Combed my hair because you never know who is gonna see me at this hour of the morning.

Anyway, back into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and then into my little office at the Denny Shane Conglomerate and World Headquarters. I sat down and just happened to look at the computer clock... 3:30AM. Now wait a minute, I didn't do much and it took me 45 minutes? Am I operating in slow motion or what? I got up and walked back into the bedroom to look at the alarm clock... 2:45AM??? Went into the kitchen 3:31AM... Somehow the bedroom alarm clock, which is electric, was short-changing me for God knows how long. No wonder lately that I've been taking my sweet old time doing things... I was 45 minutes ahead of myself. I'm not going to fix the clock... for some reason I want to see what happens tomorrow morning... maybe it's some kind of time warp space continuum (continuum is spelled correctly as I ran spell checker on it). Anyway....

Observations and Questions
Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever noticed all the clocks in your house never say the same time?


Postcard of the Day

Today's postcard comes from our buddy Pete in Hamilton, Ontario. He stole my idea and made up his own card. Great job Pete. From left to right: the Farmers' Market and Library, HMCS Haida, Marine Discovery Center, Christ the King Cathedral, Hamilton Bulldogs hockey team, Hamilton Tiger Cats, and a beautiful sunset on Lake Ontario. Thanks Pete... great card!

Today's Birthday

In 19?? Our own Patticake who turns ?? today. She requested the song that is playing... so hey patti... happy birthday!!

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Come on gang... get your picture to me if you want it displayed for the world to see.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker