The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



28 July 2005

Today's Background Music...


C

omes from the talented Whitney Houston... "I Have Nothing" and this song has significance in today's blog article. Why, you ask? Well, let me explain so you'll understand. Whitney Houston has nothing and well, so do I have nothing. Hard to believe huh? It just dawned on me as I was typing this... I say "I have nothing", but think about it... I do have something... I have nothing!

To better explain, let's look at this little scenario. You are held-up while taking a nice little walk in the evening. The robber says, "empty your pockets" You reply, "But I have nothing." "yeah, yeah the robber says, now empty your pockets."

You obey and take nothing out on your pocket and hand it to him. "I told you I have nothing... you wanted nothing, so I gave it to you." I hope this little demonstration cleared up precisely what I mean when I say "I have nothing."

In closing I would like to say, "I am thrilled that I could produce nothing for you today."

Observations and Questions
Please, feel free to talk about "nothing" in the comments.

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

In 1907, Earl S Tupper, invented Tupperware.

And in our Death Noices we have Cyrano de Bergerac, French dramatist/novelist, dies in Paris in 1655.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Still time :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker