The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



13 July 2005

Yes, It Happened Again


W

ow! And I do mean wow. I went to bed last night, normal time almost... but woke up at 6AM!!!! 6AM??? Talk about over-sleeping. Half the day is gone. So you can imagine that I am rushing around now and playing catch-up.


When I get up at 2 or 3 I feel that I have time to goof off until a blog subject begins developing in my brain. I'm sitting here in a panic and I have nothing.

And I feel so bad... here I am the CEO, so to speak, of a world conglomerate and one of my duties is to come up with titilating ideas to write about. The only thing that pops into my mind right now is that yesterday I stopped in to see the local travel agent. As y'all know I have my own travel agency over on the left side of this blog. Anyway I went incognito and told her I was planning a suprise anniversary gift for my wife and it included a trip to Belize. I asked her all the questions I thought prospective clients might ask me... even got some neat catalogues for me to use. Am I ashamed of my actions? Well, no. It's a dog eat dog world in the travel business. For too long in my life I was always the "eatee", but now I am the "eater". Oh get your minds out of the gutter, I know what you're thinking. Laugh.


Or perhaps you might want to hear about the monthly visit from the bug exterminator yesterday? Then I went to Walgreen's drug store which is next to the travel agent. I figured since I was out I may as well stop in the supermarket, which is right next door to Walgreen's who you know is already right next to the travel agent.

But all in all... I have nothing for you. Film at 11.

Observations and Questions
So what did you do yesterday? Anything out of the ordinary? You didn't do a thing... so make something up... who will know...

Postcard of the Day

Today's postcard comes from Zulu. Zulu was nice enough to begin a second round of cards I think, or this was a bonus card so to speak. This card depicts the home of the Lousiville Slugger baseball ball bat. Good card Zulu, thanks!

Today's Birthday

Born in 1942... Harrison Ford, actor. Loved those Indianna Jones movies.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Come on gang... get your picture to me if you want it displayed for the world to see.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker