The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



25 August 2005

Another Questionaire


O

kay, I admit it, I am a thief. I lifted this from Peanut Queen. I know I previously stated that I would not do these anymore and not to send them to me... I guess it's ok however, if I steal them.

1. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at?
Hmmmm... my face for some reason... actually, I think how bad I may or may not need a shave.

2. How much cash do you have on you right now?
$0.00 mainly because I am not wearing anything that would hold money.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Best

4. Favorite plant?
Probably the one over by my window that is dying an ignominious death. I think it's ivy or something. But I do have an aloe plant that I've had for about 5 years. I've put it in the same pot with a texas cactus I bought... neither are looking very healthy. I often look at them and wonder if they are secretly fighting each other under the dirt? Hey, I'm allowed to thnk like that... I am seeing a psychiatrist ya know. I make her day when it's time for my appointment.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
No one. I don't get calls on my cell phone unless I am back in Philly visiting.

6. What is your main ring tone on your phone?
Dunno... it just goes "ring ring"

7. What shirt are you wearing?
Ummm, right now? It's almost 4AM, why would I be wearing a shirt?

8. Do you "label" yourself?
I try not to label myself. I'm not sure what I would label myself as. What do you think?

9. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing?
Ok, this is the last time I am going to say this..."I am naked... it 4AM in the morning! There is no one in my apartment to see me, so I can"

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room?
I prefer darker rooms... subtle lighting.

11. What did you have for breakfast?
Well, when I get around to it... bagel, butter and juice.

12. Since question 12 is weirdly missing, make some shit up.
I think this might have been a question Peanut Queen was embaressed to answer.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
At midnight? Ummm, trying to figure out a solution for world hunger, then world peace... finally I re-wrote Beethoven's 5th and then went to bed about 12:15AM.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say?
I don't ever get any text messages.

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners?
Never!

16. What's an expression that you say a lot?
Shit

17. Who told you they loved you last?
My daughter Nina at the Zoo. We were standing at the gorilla cage. I don't know, don't ask.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Well, let's think here... nope, can't be that... I haven't touched one in 5 years... sigh. lol

19. How many hours a week do you work?
Laugh... geez these questions are lame.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
I have 3 I think. But ever since I bought my digital camera I've kinda forgotten about the rolls. I think they are about 2 years old now.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Lemme think here. I would think my teenage years in Philly... except I didn't know it at the time that they were my best years.

22. Your worst enemy?
Jack Daniels

23. What is your current desk top picture?
You're kidding right? This is a family blog.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I swear this is true. Last night I ordered pizza. The delivery person was a girl. After she gave me the pizza and I paid her and gave her a $2 tip, she said "anything else I can do for you?" I froze and said "ummm no thank you" Dumb dumb dumb!

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose?
hmmmm It all started with my First Confession. I lied IN the confessional box. I couldn't think of any sins I commited so I made some up. The priest, Father Tallon knew and asked if I knew it was also a sin to lie in confession. Looking back, "Bless me Father for I have sinned... I disobeyed my parents 100 times, lied a 100 times and missed Mass 100 times" wasn't a very original confession. Hey, gimme a break, I was 6 or 7 years old and it sounded good at the time. Very traumatic for me. lol

Observations and Questions
Someone take this quiz, please.

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

In 1930, Bond, James Bond... Sean Connery, actor was born. And in our death notices... yeah yeah I know all the jokes, laugh... in 1822, William Herschel, discovered Uranus, dies at 85.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Still time :) Come on, you know you wanna send in your picture.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker