The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



09 August 2005

Good Night...


P

eter... Another icon gone. What can I say that hasn't already been said in the last 2 days?

Out of the 3 network news anchors, I watched the nightly news with PJ every night and even poked fun at them for "stealing my stories" I don't know who will be his replacement, but if my vote counted it would be Elizebeth Vargas. I think she has done an excellent job filling in for the ailing Peter. So has Charlie Gibson, but I think he's pretty much tied up with Good Morning America. But whoever takes over... the shoes will always be a little loose... very hard to fill.

In other assorted ramblings in my brain at this hour, 3:49AM, is Whitney Houston. Her birthday is today and I am amazed that she has lasted this long. When will she wake up and realize that she has surrounded herself with a bunch of (insert whatever you want here). I'm not writing it because I could be open for slander if I used words like "idiots" "usurpers" or "leeches"... so I am not going to use those words at all.

And finally, another shameless plug... have you checked out my travel agency lately? I am so proud of myself. Laugh. Take a second to check on it... not the GTI section but the Belize section. It's simply growing and growing... not only that but I have sent quite a few people to Belize already! and there are others waiting to go! Hooray for me! Laugh.

Observations and Questions
This is "open mike" day/night in the comments section. What do you think... about anything?

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

In 1913, Harry Mills, singer with the Mills Brothers. Also today in 1963, Whitney Houston, Newark NJ, singer. Wake up Whitney. And the death notices today include Sharon Tate, actress, killed by Charles Manson's gang in 1969.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Still time :) Come on, you know you wanna send in your picture.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker