The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



13 August 2005

I Am Sooooo Pissed...


T

his is the second time this week I was just finishing a post and somehow I hit something and I erased it or shut it down or something. It took me two hours to do it... Now I am too pissed to try and do it over, so there is no blog entry for today. Maybe tomorrow...

Ok, ok... I redid it... I can't think of all my answers right now, maybe as the day wears on...

Seven things that scare you:
1. That there's no afterlife
2. If there is an afterlife, I'm going south
3. Any of my children would die before me
4. Any of my grandchildren would die before me
5. Nothing else scares me in this world
6. See #5
7. See #6

Seven things you like the most:
1. A powerful tenor opera voice
2. A real cheesesteak
3. My old summer home on the lake
4. To see everyone around me happy
5. A really good horror movie
6. Good Italian/Mexican food
7. A pleasant nudist resort

Seven important things in your bedroom:
1. Bed
2. Three wall hangings
3. Pieta statue
4. Crucifix on the wall
5. Solitude
6. Pillows
7. Down comforter

Seven random facts about you:
1. I'm ambidextrous except for writing
2. When I was 5 or 6 I wanted to be a fire engine
3. I don't make friends easily
4. Once a friend, it's for life
5. I am really hard to make mad
6. I've only broken 7 of the 10 Commandments
7. And of the 3 left I didn't break them intentionally

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. See my 2 youngest daughters happily married
2. Re-organize my family history for the 100th time
3. Live to be 100
4. Go back to Rome
5. Become a millionaire, but times running out
6. Finding true love might be nice
7. Does making a good and truthful final confession count?

Seven things you can do:
1. The ability to cut to the chase with problems
2. Advise people on anything
3. Decide in 5 minutes if I like you or not
4. The Mummer's Strut
5. Tie a cherry stem with my tongue
6. Won a bet with a girl for doing #5
7. She was the good looking, hot, horny sister of my then girlfriend... I feel so dirty...

Seven things you can't do:
1. Purposely hurt any living human
2. Purposely hurt any living animal
3. Fast dance
4. Speak Polish
5. Have patience when I want something
6. Say No to anyone
7. Tolerate loud and obnoxious people

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. Eyes
2. Intelligence
3. Enjoy same interests
4. Humor
5. The ability to listen
6. Hair (on head)
7. Being rich wouldn't hurt

Seven things you say the most:
1. Shit!
2. Dammit!
3. Now how did I do that?
4. Oh really?
5. You're kidding
6. What?
7. Huh?

Seven celeb crushes:
1. Jennifer Aniston
2. A former girlfriend that is now on TV, RH you know who you are
3. Lauren Bacall (in her younger days)
4. Julia Roberts
5. Sarah Brightman
6.
7.

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:

1. Anyone
2. Anyone
3. Anyone
4. Anyone
5. Anyone
6. Anyone
7. Anyone

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

There are two notable births today: In 1899, Alfred Hitchcock, London, director (Psycho, Birds, Rear Window) and in 1860, Annie Oakley, born in Drake Ohio, frontierswoman (Buffalo Bill's Wild West). And in the death notices we have in 1991, Jack Ryan, inventor (Barbie Doll, Hot Wheels), dies at 65.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

I haven't received any photos lately to hang on the wall over there. Come on guys.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker