The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



22 August 2005

Mondays Are Bad...


A

ren't they? You just can't seem to get started. But if you're on the other side of the pond, you've already begun your Monday and it's almost gone.

Even I get totally sluggish and can't get fully moving on Monday mornings. You know don't you? Yep, I have nothing to write about this morning. I had to even put in about Babe Ruth over on the holiday section... there's not even a holiday to celebrate today. I know Monday's are supposed to be travel days and I am sorry for no travel stories. This morning I couldn't even make Rome sound exciting. I promise... next Monday will be Rome day on my blog. Everything Roman.


Is there anything you would like to see me discuss here? Anything at all. I got an email from a visitor that said I should write more personal things about myself. I'm not sure just how personal I should get. Any ideas? I know... you ask me a question about me, my life, my proclivities, desires, wants, etc. and I'll do my best to answer them and discuss them. However this should not be confused with questions for the Answerman... I guess you could separate the two and put Questions for the Answerman or Questions for Denny. Shrug.

Observations and Questions
So... got any questions for me? I don't even care how private they are... Do you think I have too much hair on my chest? It's a good thing I am not standing up in that picture. See how desparate I am? Laugh.

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

In 1862, Claude Debussy, born in St Germain-en-Laye, composer (La Mer, Clair de lune). In the dusty death notices we have in 1977, Sebastian Cabot, actor (Mr French-Family Affair), dies at 59.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Still time :) Come on, you know you wanna send in your picture.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker