The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



27 August 2005

Something New..


I

n a small attempt to keep my visitors interested, I am trying something new... again. Over on the left column you'll see Book Section. I thought since I've noticed many of you sometimes write about books you've read and/or written I would start this little section. Here is where we can write about and talk about the current book you're reading. Maybe even make recommendations on novels or literary works.

You can leave comments about your current read or comments about what other people are reading. Ask questions about a particular book and see if anyone else has your taste in books.

I know we have quite a few authors and budding authors that visit frequently. It will be interesting to get their take on different stories. If I see this section is getting as lot of action, then I will buy it and make it a permanent feature.

The cover shown here is the current book on my desk here. I just started it yesterday and have only gotten through Chapter 1.

Observations and Questions
What do you think? Is this something that might be interesting and you would participate in doing?

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

In 1952, Mr. "I Have A Rocket in my pocket" Pee-wee Herman aka Paul Reubens, actor (Pee-wee's Big Adventure). In the dusty crypt notes we have in 1990, Stevie Ray Vaughan blues guitarist, dies in a helicopter crash at 35.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Still time :) Come on, you know you wanna send in your picture.

Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker