The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



03 August 2005

What the Hell...


I

s wrong with parents nowadays. I had something else lined up about for today front page, until I spotted this article in the Houston news: "Man Accidentally Runs Over Son With Lawnmower" What the f..k? My first reaction was that I didn't want to even read the article and the only reason I did read it was because the poor child didn't die.

A man accidentally ran over his 3-year-old son with his riding lawnmower Tuesday afternoon.


Investigators said the man was mowing his back yard lawn in the 2200 block of Cable Car Court in Fort Bend County when he turned and accidentally ran over the boy shortly before 4 p.m. The child suffered injuries to the lower leg and foot. Lifeflight Helicopter transported him to Memorial Hermann Hospital. His condition was not released.

Where the hell was this guy while operating this mower? If I were outside riding a mower you can bet I would know exactly where my e year old was... and it wouldn't be outside on the lawn. How could this guy NOT see his son?

Observations and Questions
I am so flabergasted at this story I don't have any questions.

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

Not born in San Francisco, in 1926 this date, Tony Bennett in Queens NY, singer. And today's death notices include Carolyn Jones, actress who played Morticia in the Addams Family, dies at 54 of cancer in 1983.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

Still time :) Come on, you know you wanna send in your picture.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker