The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



18 September 2005

Comments and Changes...


A

re a comin' to the morning newspaper, The Not So Normal News.

I'm not sure what all yet, but here's a few to get me started this morning...

You know how I usually have graphics with an article? Well, I think that may be slowing things down a tad, especially with all the other graphics. GONE.

Some have mentioned problems wih Haloscan. It's happened to me a few times as well... What I do if I see it's going to hang up, close it down and then re-click and it opens up just fine. Try it next time and see what happens and let me know.

I think Saturday and Sunday will become Travelogue days. The main article on Saturday and if needed, Part II on Sunday. Then if you really want and enjoy them you can simply scroll down and read them on Monday. Shrug again, we'll have to see how this works.

Music I like the music, and I am pretty sure that's not a neogotiable item.

Observations and Questions
Comments? About anything? anyone?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
65 years old??? Born in 1940, Frankie Avalon, Philadelphia, actor and singer. 65??? And in our dark and dank death notices we find at age 27 in 1970, Jimi Hendrix, rock guitarist, dies in London.

Art Gallery Notice!
Come on! Come on! Wait are you waiting for? You know you wanna do it!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker