The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



22 September 2005

Guess Where I Am?...


I

f you said Houston, you win. I left the apartment early this morning and thought I would head to College Station, Texas... I got on 610 and headed towards the 270 entrance which should have taken me directly to my destination.

There were so many cars that it took me 3 hours to go 10 miles.

Cars all over the place... out of gas, small fender benders... it was terrible. I knew if I didn't do something I would be out of gas as well. After an hour of trying I finally got off the freeway... and I headed back home.

I'll look at tomorrow's weather and maybe the greatest flux of evacuees were leaving yesterday and today. We'll see...

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker