The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



01 September 2005

Not For Kids..


T

hat's right, if you have kids that read my blog then you better send them to the kitchen because today's article is all about sex... yes, SEX. It just wouldn't be a normal day if I didn't get at least 20 emails to improve my sex life. How do they know? How do they know I am in pathetic straights and need help?

Yesterday I received several emails... all related to my performance, etc. The first one was "penis enhancement" and was guaranteed to not only increase my erection but staying power also. However, there was a warning and if I take the pill and have an erection for more than 4 hours I should consult a Doctor. Are you kidding??? If I had an erection that lasted 4 hours, I'd be running up and down the street shouting: "Look, look! 5 hours and counting!!"

The next item on my in box list was "sperm increasing creme"... The ad told me that at my age, sperm has moved on to more fertile grounds but this creme could begin instantly provide for copius amounts. All that sperm and nowhere to go... Wheeee...

There was a solution for that as well... the next thing I needed was a "dating service" to show off all of my new abilities and of course there just happened to be several in the Houston area for my pleasure. These females are just waiting for me, and guess what??? They are all horny! Married, unmarried, all ages, eye color... Wow, did I hit the jackpot.

Now there are several options here. I could simply delete the emails or as it says on the bottom of the ads to opt out go to a particular web site and click on "unsubscribe" or "no more email". End of story? Not by a long shot...

Observations and Questions
Do you get these emails? What do you do? Ignore them and delete them or go to the website and unsubscribe? I was told if you go to the website, all you are doing is confirming that you have a good email address and then the ads just pour in.

Birth Announcements and Death Notices

In 1957, Gloria Estefan, Cuba, singer (Miami Sound Machine-Conga) and in the dusty death notices we find in 1914, Martha, the last known passenger pigeon, dies at Cincinnati Zoo.

Gentle Reminder of the Day

NOW is the time to send me your picture so I can hang it on the wall!!

Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker