The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



24 September 2005

Weathering It Out...


T

he winds have picked up again and it sounds terrible outside. I thought it was over, but then it kicked up again. I've been spending a lot of time running to the front windows looking out, running to the back windows looking out, and in bed with the covers over my head. Laugh....

I want to thank everyone who have left messages... I just can't go and answer them all, but just want to log on real quick and let everyone know that everything seems to be ok here... now I have to go around and take all the stuff down that I put up for safety.

After the horrid evacuation of 2 million people in Texas, I can't even imagine them all trying to come back... Now I am soooooooooooo glad my 4 tries at evacuating didn't work out.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker