The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



29 October 2005

Am I Dreaming...


O

r am I awake? Jodie Foster was just about to lean over and ask me something when I realized I wasn't sitting next to her at a club, but was in my bed... well, I should say I woke up in A bed. I looked around the room and then realized I was awake.

I swear I was fully awake. Here's where it gets a little weird. As I looked around at the things on the wall, I knew I was in my bed. One problem... I couldn't figure out how to get out of my bed. Hey, stop chuckling, this is serious. lol...

Then I reached over onto my night-table to find the ashtray, which is odd because I never, ever smoke in the bedroom. My fingers came to find my glasses and I thought to myself that this was a strange and oddly shaped ashtray. I swear I am not making this up. The next thing I knew I was out of bed and standing there naked. The next problem hit me... how do I get out of this crazy room?

After looking around the room a dozen times, I finally spotted the door. Now here's the goofy part. As I walked through the door, I was in present mind. Know what I mean? I was really, really awake and fully cognizant. Now I am totally confused as to was I still sleeping before? or was I awake?

Observations and Questions
Have you ever had goofy things like this happen to you? You're sane aren't you?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1884, Bela Lugosi, horror actor. And in 1618, Sir Walter Raleigh is executed in London.

Portrait Studio!
Come on... I'm running out of space... don't get cut-out.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker