The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



04 October 2005

How I Spent...


M

y totally unproductive day off yesterday. I really wanted to accomplish so much... and ended up doing nothing. I wanted to do alot so I would have something to write about today and tell you all the wonderous things I did. The only real thing I did was go to Office Depot and buy a new paper shredder for my wastebasket here.

Then I got caught up in the History channel and interesting facts about ancient worlds. The pyramids and cities now underwater, etc. I am a total sucker for shows like these.

We all know That Girl, aka Deni Bonet. She just got back from Egypt the other day. Now I have a hate/love/impressed thing going on with her. (Just kidding Deni) You have to go to her blog and watch her video of her playing the violin in front of the pyramid and the sphinx. It is sooooo awesome. I told Deni that anymore very little impresses me... but this IMPRESSED me to no end. What a souvineer...

Ok, back to my miserable life. I once hummed God Bless America in Independence Hall if anyone cares.

Observations and Questions
What have you done or someone you know has done that has just completely blown you away?

Oh, and thanks to my recently found, long lost cousin Restless Angel for sucking me into the following... hmmm but it is all true.

Your Birthdate: March 11

Your birth on the 11th day of the month makes you something of a dreamer and an idealist.
You work well with people because you know how to use persuasion rather than force.
There is a strong spiritual side to your nature, and you may have intuitive qualities inherent in your make up, too.

You are very aware and sensitive, though often temperamental.
Although you have a good mind and you are very analytical, you may not be comfortable in the business world.
You are definitely creative and this influence tends to make you more of a dreamer than a doer.
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?


Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1923, Moses, err Charlton Heston, actor (10 Commandments, Ben Hur). And in our dearly deceased files we have in 1904, Frederic Auguste Bertholdi, French sculptor, most famous work: Statue of Liberty.

Art Gallery Notice!
Come on! Come on! What are you waiting for? You know you wanna do it!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker