The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



24 October 2005

The Mummy Cancelled Again AGAIN...But Oh So Worth It...


Y

es, I know, I know... but I can't help it. Saturday I called to make sure everything was ok for Sunday and our excursion into the mummy's tomb. Guess what? Ex #2 forgot to tell me that my youngest daughter was in a carnival play at school yesterday. My youngest is also starring in the play.

I even sent my ex an email on THURSDAY asking how my oldest was doing since she was sick all week and missed a few days of school. I wanted to make sure that she would be ok to go see the mummy today. As usual, I got no response. So I just figured I could wait until Saturday and call the girls. So now I have to call the museum and cancel and reschedule our tickets for another day. AGAIN.

I mentioned I was putting together a video for the girls, as I do everytime we go somewhere. I am determined to show you the video, which is herewith offered. It is just the basic I worked on and was waiting for after yesterday to add the actual pictures from the museum with the girls. When viewed on the regular TV screen... it's much bigger.

NOTE: You have to click once on the little arrow, and then when you get to the next screen, click on it once more.



Surprise, Surprise...

Now do the same thing over again and click on the little arrow below, and then when you get to the next screen, click on the arrow again and you'll see why we missed the mummy. I think it was worth missing his royal mumminess. This is the first time I used the motion video on my camera. I need to play around a bit with it I think. Enjoy! By the way, my daughter is the one right in front on the left in the white blouse and blue dress.



Observations and Questions
So how did I do on both videos?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1788, Sarah Josepha Hale, author (Mary Had a Little Lamb). And in the never-ending death notices we find believe it or not a really close friend of mine in 1983 Jessica Savitch, news anchor (NBC-TV), dies at 35 in a car accident. I was at a party with her only 2 weeks prior.

Portrait Studio!
Where are all the people that said they wanted to send a picture of themselves for me to hang over in the gallery?
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker