The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



03 October 2005

Personal Holiday...


I

've simply decided to take a personal holiday today. I'm allowed to here since I am the chief executive at the "News", plus I have nothing newsworthy to talk about today. Please come back tomorrow when I will be discussing in length, the migration patterns of people during the civil war... did more people flee to the north or did people exodus to the south? It will prove to be an interesting discussion, I'm sure.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1941, Chubby Checker, Phila., PA, singer (The Twist). In 1979, Claudia Jennings, playmate (Nov, 1969)/actress, dies at 29.

Art Gallery Notice!
Come on! Come on! Wait are you waiting for? You know you wanna do it!
Comments:
Thanks for taking the time to put this site up. I've bookmarked it and will be back to spend some more time here.

Check out my thanksgiving 2006 related site at http://holiday-stories-and-poetry.com.

John
 
Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker