The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



19 October 2005

Ring, Ring, Ring...


N

ormally I wake up around 3:30AM every morning, however there are days when I wake up at 2:30AM... and I think this might just be normal for me as I always got up early. However, I think it's wearing me down... so I mentioned it to the Dr. and she prescribed Trazodone as a sleeping pill aide. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.

This morning I woke up at 2:30AM, and did the usual... coffeepot, bathroom, combed hair (and no, I don't know why I comb my hair at that hour). Sat down at the computer to begin over-seeing the My Anything But Normal Life worldwide conglomerate.

At exactly 3:30AM I hear the alarm in the upstairs apartment go off. BONG, BONG, BONG, BONG. Ok, ok, shut the God-damned thing off already. Then it hit me... maybe it's this guys alarm that has been waking me up all this time, even with my sleeping pills. Now I did remember hearing him walking around one morning at 2:30AM when I woke up. I wonder... see where I am going? But now this presents a slight problem.

Observations and Questions
Do I mention it to this guy? Buy him a more silent alarm? What would you do?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1928, Buff Cobb, Florence Italy, actress (Masquerade Party). How could anyone born in Florence Italy have the name Buff Cobb? And trouble in paradise Gig? In 1978, Gig Young kills his bride of 3 weeks & then commits suicide at 64.

Portrait Studio!
Come on! Come on! What are you waiting for? You know you wanna do it!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker