The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



20 October 2005

What Do I Write About Today?...


G

ood Lord... today there are two headlines I could write about today... The Houston Astros are the National League Champs and it's onto the World Series on Saturday. Windy City vs. Bayou City. Deep dish pizza vs. Texas barbecue. It's been a long, long time coming! What else can I say?

The second is kinda/sorta like a nightmare Condi vs Hillary in the next Presidential race? Yes folks, there are rumors and back room talks.

I do not think I could possibly last an entire race. Not that I am against females running for the office... it's no secret that I am NOT a Hillary fan. Having said that, please do not think there will be any Hillary bashing on this blog. Yes, I know that the old rumor that she is bi-sexual will surface again... I will not speculate on that nor will I discuss it.

On the other side of the aisle is Condi Rice. Is the fact that she is black and a female have any bearing? It would be two hurdles for her to jump. Is she married? What I do know is that in her first 8 months as Secretary of State she has accomplished an unbelievable track record throughout the world.


Observations and Questions
If the election were held today... who would you vote for? Hillary or Condi? You can also vote if you are from the other side of the pond also. So... who are you rooting for in the World Series? The Houston Astros or... or... the other team?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1931, Mickey Mantle, NY Yankee, home run slugger (1956 Triple Crown). And rounding the plate in the death notices we have in 1906, William "Buck" Ewing, hall of fame catcher, (NY Giants), dies at 67.

Portrait Studio!
Come on! Come on! What are you waiting for? You know you wanna do it!
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker