The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



17 November 2005

Ask Not What...


Y

our brain can do for you, but what you can do for your brain... And apparently my brain has ceased to exist. I don't know what happened yesterday and I even took all of my medicines.

I looked at my wall calendar in the kitchen and saw that it was 20 November. Then I thought, "wow, today is the anniversary of JFK's death." See the problem yet?

Not only was it not the anniversary of the day JFK was assassinated, he wasn't assassinated on the 20th of November, it was the 22nd... and in any event it wasn't the 20th or the 22nd. It was 16 November. The worst part, all day I kept thinking Kennedy was shot and how come there was nothing on TV or on the internet. I thought how quickly we forget and I couldn't believe there was nothing about it anywhere. There is usually something about the death... some documentary, even the news mentions it.

I continued like this all day... went to bed and then woke up this morning and realized today was the 17th, so yesterday was only the 16th, and not the 20th or the 22nd.

Observations and Questions
By any chance did anyone else think it was the anniversary of Kennedy's death yesterday? I didn't think so... Anyone else get dates confused?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1930, David Amram, Philadelphia PA, composer, (Today's Musical Selection). And in the death column we find in 1917 Auguste Rodin, sculptor, (The Thinker) dies in Meudon, France.

The Butler Didn't Do It!!
Have you visited our novel and book review and chat department? It's right there on the left. Go visit and sign up for a free account and be part of our growing literary department.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker