The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



05 November 2005

Girls...


J

ust wanna have fun... Well as you know, yesterday was my youngest daughter's 7th birthday. And as expected she loved all the gifts from me, my parents and my sister. She oooohhhh'd and aaahhh'd at all the presents.

Today they are going to a beauty palor that is closed to adults for the day and girls take it over for birthday parties. My middle daughter when she turned 9 in September had her party there and it appeared to be fun. The girls do each others hair. Style it, even color it. Everything is monitored by the shop owner to make sure the girls don't get carried away.

By the time they are finished all the girls have green, purple, yellow and colors I've never seen before, hair. It's the stuff that little girls parties are made of... laughing, giggling, the whole bit.

I asked Nina, "Are boys invited?" Her reply, "No, boys are yucky." I looked suprised, "But... I'm a boy." She hugged me, "No you're not... you're Daddy."

Gotta love it.

Observations and Questions
Today is open mike day... anything you want to say...

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1911, Roy Rogers, Cincinnati Ohio, cowboy (Happy Trails, Roy Rogers Show). And in our dusty death notices we have in 1977, Guy Lombardo, orchestra leader, (Auld Lang Syne), dies in Houston at 75.

Portrait Studio!
Come on... I'm running out of space... don't get cut-out.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker