The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



13 November 2005

Good Sunday Morning...


S

urprised to see me here on a Sunday morning? So am I actually.

My purpose is to make an appeal. Not so much to the regulars but to the people for whatever reason pop in here and leave without ever commenting, etc. No, wait... that's not right either... ok, it's to everyone.

See the book on the left side of the page here? "The Butler Didn't Do It?" It's a message board that I have about books, novels, authors, etc. What I need you to do today is simple. Just go over there and sign up for a free account. My goal for today is 10 new people. It would be nice if those 10 people would also begin to participate.

If we can't get it going, then I have to close it down. I can't see paying $30 every six months and just taking up space. Hey, what else do you have to do for the next 10 minutes?

Observations and Questions
If you're not going to do it, why? I really am curious. I'll still be your friend!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1850, Robert Louis Stevenson Scotland, author (Treasure Island). And in the mysterious death notices: In 1974 Karen Silkwood, killed in a car crash under suspicious circumstances.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker