The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



14 November 2005

I Am Drowning...


I

n a sea of dirty dishes! Honestly, I'd take a picture and put it on here but I would be mortified. In my kitchen I have a very nice dishwasher. Right now it is full of squeaky clean dishes... that I did on Friday.

On top of it, are all of the dirty dishes that have been accumulating since last Friday also. See where I am going with this?

What is my problem with emptying the dishwasher when it is done and all the dishes are clean? Am I lazy? Do I have my priorities mixed up? It seems it is much easier to take a clean dish, use it and then place it into the sink because the dishwasher is full of dishes waiting to be put away.

Next Installment: Do you rinse your dirty dishes off first before putting them in the dishwasher?

Observations and Questions
Do you have a dishwasher? What is your procedure? Are you the type that once it's done cleaning you immediately empty it to make room for new dirty dishes?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1840, Claude Monet, France, impressionist (Water Lilies). And in the death notices we find in 1915, Booker T Washington, educator/organizer, dies at 59 in Tuskegee AL.

The Butler Didn't Do It!!
Have you visited our novel and book review and chat department? It's right there on the left. Go visit and sign up for a free account and be part of the literary department.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker