The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



04 November 2005

Nothing...


C

an you believe it? Nothing... yep, I have nothing today. Even more astonishing, I only woke up about 20 minutes ago. I haven't even got my first coffee in me yet.

My mind is blank... well, not quite blank... just rumaging through things that I need to do today. Print out checks for my bills, design a DVD cover for my daughter's Mexican dance film that you saw the other day. Go to the grocery, then to the post office and mail cards to my oldest son for his birthday and his sons first communion. Take back software that I don't like to CompUSA.

Then wrap my youngest daughters birthday present and take that over to her. Also gather my parents presents to her and my sisters presents to her since they both mailed her presents here instead of my daughters apartment. She turns 7 today.

Observations and Questions
I'm exhausted just typing it all out. Humor me and tell me what you've got going on either today or for the weekend?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1937, Loretta Swit, Passaic NJ, actress (Hotlips Houlihan-M*A*S*H). And in the death notices we have in 1995, Yitzhak Rabin, Prime Minister of Israel, dies at 73.

Portrait Studio!
Come on... I'm running out of space... don't get cut-out.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker