The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



23 November 2005

Things You Can...


O

nly get away saying on Thankgiving. How many times have you said something and wished you hadn't. Here are some things you can getaway with safely tomorrow, but maybe not on other days of the year.

1. Talk about huge breasts!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It's Cool Whip time!
4. If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!
5. That's one terrific spread!
6. I'm in the mood for a little dark meat.
7, Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you'll get some!
10. Don't play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn't expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!
18. That's the biggest one I've ever seen!

Observations and Questions
So what are your plans for tomorrow? Staying home? Going out? If you're not from the U.S. then make up anything you want to talk about.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1887, Boris Karloff, [William H Pratt], Dulwich England, actor (Frankenstein). This is freaky: 1962, Gloria Gordon, actress, (My Friend Irma), dies at 81. And in 1972, Marie Wilson, actress, (My Friend Irma), dies at 56.

The Butler Didn't Do It!!
Have you visited our novel and book review and chat department? It's right there on the left. Go visit and sign up for a free account and be part of our growing literary department.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker