The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



08 November 2005

Ummmm, Err, Well, Hmmmm...


H

ow do I get out of this one? I could have SWORN that yesterday was Election Day. I was even dressed and thinking should I or shouldn't I go and vote. Then I read a comment that tomorrow (today Tuesday) was election day. Duh! Now you see how my brain functions before I take my medicine.

So now I need to decide if I'm going to vote today. I'm glad I didn't go try and vote yesterday, I would have really been upset. Please tell me you have these days, and yes... you can lie. This is the only blog where I give you complete authorization to lie your ass off.

I should go vote. Voting is so serious back in Philly, that even the residents of Palmer Cemetery in Fishtown, vote a few times during the day. If the dead can get up and vote... then dammit, I should get myself together and go vote!

Observations and Questions
Soooooooo, will you vote today? Do the dead rise and vote where you live?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this date in 1951, Mary Hart, Sioux Falls SD, TV hostess, (Entertainment Tonight). And in the death notices we find in 1978, Norman Rockwell, artist, dies in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, at 84.

Portrait Studio!
Come on... I'm running out of space... don't get cut-out.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker