The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



16 December 2005

By The Time...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Y

ou read this I should be up in the air and heading back to Texas. Right now it's 2AM EST and my flight leaves at 7AM. I need to find the car rental drop off place at the Philly airport first... I could never find it before so I am assuming this time won't be any different.

I've had a good time up here seeing my entire family. I could have done without the snow and ice, but then again it's the Christmas season so that's got to be expected.

It will feel good to sleep in my own bed tonight. These motel beds are for the birds. I've decided that I'm not staying at this place next time. It's gotten worn down and there's a new Fairfield Inn and a new Marriot a few miles further and I have a feeling that they will be cleaner, etc.

So adios until I am back in Houston....

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker