The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



15 December 2005

It's Still Freezing...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



T

here's a pair of cut-off jeans with my name on them in the bedroom drawer or probably on the floor somewhere in the warmer climate of Texas.

I hated snow when I lived here... and hate it even more when I visit. I've forgotten that really cool feeling when your car slides all around on the highway. I feel right at home again. In Texas the only thing I worry about on the road is the occaisional road-kill like squirrel or other little furry unlucky animals.

But it's been fun seeing all my family. I've decided from now on I am only visiting during the summer.

Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker