The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



09 December 2005

My Bags Are Packed...


P

lane tickets bought, limo scheduled to pick me up. Y'all are thinking, why that Denny is sneaking off to Belize for the holidays... no such luck. I am heading off to the frigid north. Yep, 10 degrees in Philadelphia... as opposed to a balmy 91 in Belize.

The limo will pick me up at about 5:30AM tomorrow morning and off I go. On Tuesday I think it snowed about 5 inches there... yesterday they got another few inches. I should be going to Belize. But why would I want to go to Belize when I can be driving sliding all around in snow-covered Philly? But this way I get to see my parents, daughter, son, son, grandchildren, brother and sister as opposed to half naked chicks lounging on the beach on Ambergris Caye.

I am taking along my laptop so I will be able to keep tabs on everyone's blog. I might even be able to post some articles, assuming my fingers haven't fallen off from the ice.

So please don't desert me while I am gone. I'll be back on Saturday the 17th.

Observations and Questions
Any traveling plans for the holidays? If you could escape to anywhere over Christmas and New Year's... where would it be to?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1898, Emmett Kelly, Sedan KS, circus clown (Weary Willie). And in the death notices we find my dear, dear, close uncle in 1706, Pedro II, King of Portugal (1683-1706), dies at 58.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker