The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



28 December 2005

Things, Things and...


E

t cetera... First up to bat... did the page load any faster for you? I took away all the pictures of our little club. Perhaps they were the culprets and slowing down the loading process?

Does my page load any faster? slower? no difference? Now I know some of you are logging on via dial-ups and there is nothing in the world I can do to make things faster for you... so please don't lie and tell me how slow things are if you are on dial-up... ok?

Next up... answers to yesterdays little quiz: I am not related to Mozart nor Edgar Allen Poe. But the others are bonifide, honest to goodness relatives. After almost 40 years of research and traveling to countless places, libraries, and cemeteries... these are all true relatives. And as all genealogist I have the documentation where needed.

Observations and Questions
Say what ya want!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1924, Rod Serling, Syracuse NY, writer/host (Twilight Zone, Night Gallery). And in our death notices we find in 1983, Dennis Wilson, drummer/singer (Beach Boys), drowns at 39.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker