The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



04 December 2005

Today Is The Day...


F

INALLY!! If you have followed my blog for any amount of time now, you will know how many times I have tried to go see this mummy display. I keep saying ok, this Sunday, this Sunday... this Sunday I am finally taking my two daughters, age 9 and 7 to see the mummy Nesperennub. And every Monday I have to announce that we didn't make it, due to birthday parties, scout meetings, etc.

Well guess what??? Today is the day!!! They have nothing scheduled... I called the museum and purchased the tickets (again) for the 11AM showing. I am psyched!

I'll feel much better once I am back home, knowing we actually got there! Stay tuned... lol

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1973, Tyra Banks, model/actress. And in the burial chamber we find 1642 Armand-Jean Duplessis Cardinal Richelieu, bishop of Lu├žon, dies at about 57.
Comments: Post a Comment

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker