The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



12 January 2006

Mommy, When I Grow Up...


W

hen you were little, do you remember those words? In my own case I finished it with, "a fire engine." Hey, don't laugh. Fire engines have an important job. Why in the world I wanted to be a fire engine, I haven't the foggiest idea. I don't think that calling lasted too long.

Then there was my holy years when I was going to be a priest. If I went into the seminary after high school... let's see... WOW, I'd be celebrating my 40th year. I figure after 40 years I'd probably be Pope by now. Imagine that the first blogging Pope! Maybe I'll post a picture of me doing the hand and arm thing, accepting your cheers.

Can you imagine going into confession, kneeling down to pour your heart out, repeating your adulturous sins and seeing me behind that curtain? Wheeeee!

Observations and Questions
Honestly, what did you want to be when you were grown up? If I can admit to wanting to be a fire engine, you can come clean also!

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born in 1951, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III, Cape Girardeau MO, conservative radio & television host. And in the death notices we find in 1928, Ruth Snyder 1st woman to die in electric chair.
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker