The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



25 January 2006

THE NOT SO NORMAL NEWS HAS BEEN BEAMED INTO OUTER SPACE!


O

n 18 January 2006 at exactly 10:15am est, my little humble blog was transmitted into outer space. Yes, my blog is trying to communicate with outer space beings!

Now I ask you.... how cool is that???


I can see it right now... fellow bloggers on Beta 4 in the far nebula sitting around doing work on their computer when ZAP... all of a sudden there's my blog on their screen and they're reading all about the hottest, up-to-the-minute news, AND reading YOUR comments!

Ten years from now your blog will be reaching the undiscovered, unchartered, never-before-touched-by-human-hands planet of Pluto! The 6th transmission for Blog in Space trailed "New Horizons" at north latitude of 28* 31' 27'', west longitude of 80* 35' 53'', and with a frequency of 6105.0 MHz!

So I signed up to go where no man has gone before, well almost anyway.

Observations and Questions
How cool is this? Plus I have to thank singing diva, Deni Bonet for being beamed into space and giving me this idea.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices On This Date
Born this date in 1905, Maria Augusta von Trapp, Austria, singer, inspired "Sound of Music". And in the death notices we find in 1973, Edward G Robinson [Goldenberg], actor (Little Caesar), dies at 79.
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker