The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



05 January 2006

Oy Vey!...


T

here are times when I wish I were Jewish so I could walk around all day and say "oy vey!" If you were wondering how my day at the VA went yesterday... "oy vey."

Ok, maybe not a full-fledged oy vey... maybe just "oy". My therapist was named Karen Jo... "oy vey, what a hottie." I immediately looked her over and noticed no ring on her finger... not that it means a damn thing to me, but anyway...

Very cute, perky, attentive, very cute and perky, pretty, intelligent, very cute and perky. This could be a fun thing and I might actually enjoy theraphy.... "oy vey"

I sat directly opposite her... all of the participants sat in a semi-circle. She introduced me to the other nutcases with me. Everyone politely clapped... I decided I didn't like the guy sitting next to me as he broke into his "problem" while people were still clapping for me. He could have waited until they were done. LOL When he finally finished his story 15 minutes later... another guy spoke up about how he gets angry when his kids beat him at chess. I sat back and thought, "Geez, they did it to me again"... remember last time when I was in with a guy that stayed home and talked to ghost? "My kids always beat me at chess and I am really getting angry", the guy stammered. Geez guy... how about learning how to play?

Before I knew it the hour was up and thankfully I didn't have to talk. Once again I will probably go for awhile to be entertained with other peoples problems until they realize I'm not participating and I get thrown out of yet another group. Oy Vey...

Observations and Questions
Have you ever been to theraphy? Did it work? I still don't understand the whole group thing.

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1914, George Reeves, [George Lescher Bessolo], actor, (Superman). And in the death notices we have in 1998, Sonny Bono (Representative-R-CA)/singer (Sonny & Cher), dies skiing at 62.
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker