The url of this site has been changed. Please update your bookmarks! Not So Normal News



09 January 2006

Talk About Revenge...


R

emember awhile ago I mentioned about seeing an undressed mummy in Niagra Falls and I tried to video tape it and while taping his privates I walked into the glass case displaying him? Well, I was going to write about them discovering he was Ramses I and has finally been returned to Egypt. However, the item below caught my eye. Talk about sweet revenge... come on now... I'm all for getting rid of mice, but throwing them into a fire while they are alive and screaming? This guy got exactly what he deserved.

A mouse got its revenge against a homeowner who tried to dispose of it in a pile of burning leaves. The blazing creature ran back to the mans house and set it on fire.

Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner, NM, said he caught the mouse inside his house and wanted to get rid of it.

I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house, Mares said from a motel room Saturday.

Village Fire Chief Juan Chavez said the burning mouse ran to just beneath a window, and the flames spread up from there and throughout the house.

No was hurt inside, but the home and everything in it was destroyed.

Observations and Questions
So how do you dispose of mice? or any other critter running or flying around?

Birth Announcements and Dusty Death Notices
Born this day in 1935, Bob Denver, New Rochelle NY, actor (Dobie Gillis, Gilligan's Island). And in the death notices we find in 1893, Mohara, Arab ivory/slave trader, dies in battle & is eaten.
Comments:

Site Design & Layout
Blogs Gone Wild!

Copyright Denny Shane 2004, 2005, 2006

eXTReMe Tracker